I was recently asked who I liked more Jeff or Riley. I’ve decided this might be fun.
- Jeff doesn’t whine when he needs to use the bathroom.
- Riley is very easy to entertain. A few squeaky toys will do.
- Riley doesn’t grill delicious meals…and he doesn’t do the dishes.
- Jeff doesn’t wake you during the night.
- Riley only prefers dog food. Jeff is a little more complex.
- Jeff takes up what could be more closet space for me.
- Riley is much easier to cuddle with on the couch.
- I will not need to ask Riley about how his Master’s Thesis is coming.
- Riley and I can’t enjoy date nights.
- Jeff will allow me time to relax, read, and watch TV. Riley is a constant attention seeker.
We recently signed Riley up for “Tweener” Classes with the Twin Cities Obedience Training Club. My little puppy is growing up. A “Tweener”, really? Soon he will be listening to KDWB and wanting to join Facebook.
Breaking News: Riley just jumped on the couch with no assistance…oh crap.