I got to see Kelly’s messy apartment last weekend, so for your enjoyment, here’s what my room looked like Friday afternoon.
So, what’s going on in this picture:
– my bike is here because my new roommate is living in the living room (former home of the bike) until my old roommate moves out.
– to the right of the bike are three sleeping bags and two sleeping pads, for camping with Nick next weekend.
– also in that pile are three boxes of kitchen supplies which I will need after the old roommate moves out
– foreground: pink umbrella drying out
– also foreground: clothes on flood
– unmade bed (~3 days)
– two sets of clean clothes, in attempt for dressing for work, abandoned on the bed
– my orange “commuting bag” which carries everything I need for work. My work shoes are sticking out of it.
– my computer
What you’re not seeing:
– dresser covered in odds ‘n ends
– my file box where I keep important documents, on floor next to dresser.
– my hair dryer and hair straightener on the bed
– a Target bag still full and on the floor
So there you have it.